...

Friday, April 20, 2007

about our trip


We had a great time. It took about 4-1/2 hours to get there and of course we had to stop to feed the baby and take a potty break. :) We stayed in Den Haag at The Golden Tulip Hotel,and I highly recommend that city. The Hague is right down the street as well as the Mauduran which i think i mispelled, and that is a wonderfull little park to take the kiddies. Its all of Holland in miniture.... well not all but all the main attractions. The beach is also right down the street and its got an awsome boardwalk. The Kukenhof is about 30km away which is known for its tulips, of course. Amsterdam is also about 35km away. Lots to see there. We mostly went there to go to my new all time favorite art store. They have awsome deals on paint, brushes , and canvas. I try to stock up whenever we go there. We also made it up to Alkmaar , where they have a cheese museum. This was where Mein Ehemann wanted to go..... just call him Wallace from Wallace and Grommit.... "cheeeeeese Grommit".

So the tulips were awsome... the weather couldnt have been better for spring in the netherlands.... and the kids did so well on the trip in the car up and back. I highly recommend this trip to anyone who makes it over here.

Labels:

dame des hauses at 12:25 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at April 23, 2007 at 5:58 AM Blogger Jeremiah2911 said...

Yeah sounds like a doozy of a trip ya'll went on there. I took a little roader to Atlanta recently and there wasnt any cheese palace but there were plenty of mexicans and I stayed in a Hampton Inn, is that like the Golden Tulip? Plus you cant drive 100 mph as I found very clearly. Sorry officer, and yes you can search my vehicle. I take it Shad & son didnt make it down to the red light district..
Reminds I drove through Leesburg,Florida too & I stopped there and looked for your relatives but couldnt find any and gave up.

 

Post a Comment