...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

today...


...was kinda long and boring. Nothing new goin on. We're doin the same old things in homeschooling so I decided to whip out some little fun things I was going to save for the summer. Of course the kids want to do all the fun things in one day, and do none of the everyday stuff we need to do. I wish more of the homeschoolers that we know here, wanted to get together, it would make the week more interesting for us all.

We are going to try harder to learn german since we will be living in germany until 2011! I also want to try to take the kids on more trips locally.... I'm a huge fan of google earth ... you can see what your looking for. Theres a teeny tiny town near here we're gonna try to go see. Its so remote you have to park a half mile from the town and walk to get in! Very cool!

Labels:

dame des hauses at 8:12 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at April 25, 2007 at 8:48 AM Blogger Jeremiah2911 said...

That's how the parking is where I live & they give you parking tickets for parking next to your own place. So hey, maybe have the kids meet up with the local lil nazis kids group, it might be fun for them :)

 

Post a Comment