...

Thursday, May 3, 2007

butterflies and baby brothers






















So little Smiley is gonna be 4 this year! My idea for her party.... well actually I have to tell you first, dont tell her what my plan is because its supposed to be a surprise. Got it?

Anyway this little kid loves butterflies, I mean she wants to catch all the real ones she sees , and is always pointing them out... she has a million stickers and coloring books with butterflies , and clothes with butterflies.... she even points them out when we go anywhere outside.... or even from the window....
So since The Boy had a party at the indoor playland this year and we kinda went all out my idea for Smiley this year was a butterfly Tea Party. I'm posting some pictures of some party favors we made today ... we're also making handmade invitations etc etc etc.
I'll show more of my ideas as we make them/aquire them. Enjoy.

Labels:

dame des hauses at 10:05 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at May 13, 2007 at 12:29 PM Blogger yourdy1 said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

What a cute idea for Smiley's B-day. We just got back from buying Keyra's B-day party stuff. We're going with an ocean theme. We've been taking Keyra to the aquarium a lot lately and she's really in to dolphins now!

 
at May 13, 2007 at 12:37 PM Blogger Sarah said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! THANKS FOR THE MOTHERS DAY CARD!

LOVE YA!

 

Post a Comment